D. LGS 196/03 – Information and request for consent
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, Hotel Ristorante Baldi informs you, as an interested party, that your personal data (“Data”) will be treated as follows:
Information relating to the processing of personal data
The Legislative Decree number 196 of 30 June 2003 aims to ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity.
The law establishes that the person receives information about the purposes and methods of processing of his personal data and that the person expressly requires written consent.
The processing of data, for which our Company is asked to give consent, is necessary to fulfill legal and contract obligations and for the correct exercise of its rights.
Purpose of the processing
We wish to inform you that the data collected through the use of different types of forms (information request forms, contact forms, reporting forms, print customization forms) are summarized below in a non-exhaustive way: surname, name, reason social, sector of activity and application, address, telephone numbers, fax, e-mail, comments and requests, are used for the treatments foreseen by the d. Legislative Decree 196/03, and for the following purposes:
- elaborate studies and statistical and market research
- send promotional and informative material
- perform direct sales or placement activities
- send commercial information
- warranty and technical assistance before and after sales
- measurement of satisfaction
- invitations to informational or promotional events
Types of data
The information requested during registration can be used to allow access and use of any online services.
Registration data (log files)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional inclusion of data in the forms on the site as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in the web or e-mail forms to the addresses indicated on this site, for obtaining specific services (for example the newsletter) and / or communications and information involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests or to provide the services, communications and information requested, as well as any other personal data entered.
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer to help the site analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining its use of the site, compiling reports on site activity for IBH and providing other services relating to site activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Treatment modalities – Appointees
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated methods and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
The Data may be processed, on behalf of the Company, by employees, professionals or companies, charged with performing specific processing services or activities complementary to those of the Company, or necessary for the execution of the Company’s operations and services.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Hotel Ristorante Baldi, which has its registered office in Leventina (CH).
In consideration of the existence of telematic, IT or correspondence links, the Data may be made available abroad, even outside the countries belonging to the European Union and may be disclosed to:
- Company employees not specifically appointed
- Companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Company
Rights of the interested party
Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 recognizes the following rights:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data
- Of the purposes and methods of processing
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- Of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication