The address of our website is: www.hotelbaldi.com
By closing the banner you find by browsing the site, scrolling through any page on the site or by clicking any of its elements, you consent to the use.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
This site uses “technical” and / or “profiling” cookies.
- cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning and provision of the service;
- cookies for saving preferences and optimization activities (for example, flash player cookies if they do not exceed the duration of the session, cookie to save the shopping cart or language / currency preferences);
- statistical cookies, where used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form
- first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
- retargeting cookies;
- social network cookies;
- statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Duration 2 years. Google Analytics cookies (third-party cookies). It is an analytical cookie whose purpose is to identify users. The cookie is installed the first time a user accesses the website from a browser. When the user visits the site again using the same browser, the cookie recognizes that it is the same user; only if he accesses the site from another browser will he be considered as a different user.||Profiling||performances|
Authorization, blocking and cancellation of cookies
Each user can freely decide whether to install our cookies or receive a warning on the screen for each cookie (individually considered) and then decide from time to time whether to install it or not through:
1. Configuring the browser navigation options.
- For more information on the Google Chrome browser, click here
- For more information on the Explorer browser, click here
- For more information on the Mozilla Firefox browser, click here
- For more information on the Safari browser, click here
- For more information on the Opera browser, click here
2. The use of third-party tools available online.
Some of the third-party tools available online allow the user to identify the cookies present on each site visited and manage their deactivation. For example, if the user does not want to be tracked by Google Analytics he can manage the options via http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In the event that the user decides to configure the browser to refuse all cookies or to refuse the essential cookies of our Portal, he may have problems during the online purchase phase. In this case, the navigation could be slowed down or generate errors.
How do you manage cookies?
In addition to the above alternatives, you have the option to refuse, accept or remove cookies from the Site at any time by activating the settings or accessing them on the browser. Information on the procedures to follow to enable, disable or remove cookies is available on the website of your Internet browser provider accessible from your help screen. If you wish, you can consult this link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ for information on the most common browsers.
Attention: Disabling or removing cookies may compromise the correct use of some features of the Site.
Full information notice
For more information under the terms of the arts. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the processing of personal data on the website http://www.hotelbaldi.com see the privacy statement.